Saturday, February 14, 2015

This blog has been illegally and maliciously COPIED!!!

My blog entries have all been stolen! They have been maliciously copied by another blog called "Shared Again!"

It all started when I browsed the internet from my phone about Britania Islands in San Agustin, Surigao del Sur. This was what I got.





This photo below has gotten so many views, thousands at that, which I was able to check with my Google+ account.



When I got to the photo below, I noticed the different source. Instead of "lakwatserangparuparo.blogspot.com" like the above photo, it has "sharedagain.blogspot.com." Aha! I smelled something fishy.


So, I searched "Breathtaking Britania" which is the title of my blog entry and came up with this:



But when I searched the same title under "shared again," I got this.



I searched another entry and look what I found out!



I couldn't believe what I've seen. My blood was beginning to go to my head. I searched more and got these:


I went to Shared Again and you can just imagine the eerie chill that went down my spine when I saw all these! They're not even half of the posts I've done in my blog. As I went through each one, I've found out this site has practically COPIED ALL MY POSTS from the time I started in August 2010 until January 2015! You can just imagine the rage I've felt! Grrrr. These are just some of the 67 stolen posts.


You will notice when you visit the site that you cannot find any other information about the owner of the blog; just the STOLEN POSTS and the ADS.











I got really angry when I saw that this THIEF started posting with my first post!



And not only that, it also got the nerve to post "I'm back" when I got back to this blog last December 2014! Gosssshhhhhh!


But if only to console myself, I am not alone. This THIEF has also stolen the contents of some other blogs. One of them is the blog of Merlin and Rebecca.


Oh well, what can I expect? Once something is posted on the internet, we have no control over it. It just pains me to know that what I've painstakingly prepared will just be copied and pasted in another site with no clear owner and which this THIEF is even earning from!

I've already reported this to Blogger and I've also done some things to safeguard my blog. But I can only do so much for as long as there are THIEVES out there, we are helpless to go after them. Anyway, there's such a thing as KARMA. The THIEF of SHARED AGAIN will have its day. Lesson learned: never be too trusting when it comes to the internet.


Proverbs 10:2 ESV

Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death.

Ephesians 4:28 ESV

Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...