Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'm back!



I haven't written here in ages and I must say I miss doing so. Anyway, I thought I'd revive this blog and post more about our beautiful Philippines. There were some interesting and fascinating places my family and I had been to in the past which I haven't posted here yet and there might be someone who would be interested to go to them. 

I will also be sharing here not just about "lakwatsa places" but also some articles I've contributed to Blog Watch and Buhay Pinoy of the Philippine Online Chronicles where I contribute regularly. In addition to that, I'll also be posting about my "wandering thoughts;" nothing much though, just insights of a frolicking butterfly's mind. Or a butterfly's frolicking mind? 

Cheers for happy days ahead for everyone. After all, it's the season to be grateful and happy! 

1 comment:

  1. another medium ateng?... well, its good youre still in cyberspace... 3:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...